Windows are made of three-layer and four-layer glued wood of cross-section wood 68x82 mm, 78x82 mm. For the 15 EF model, the thickness of the four-layer adhesive mass is 88x82 mm.
The types of wood from which the beds are made are: spruce, oak, larch, merents, cherry, etc.
By cross-section, two or three rubber are usually placed.
MACO hardvare are installed in the windows.
The windows are surface-treated with thixotropic aqueous coatings.
Aluminum profiles STEMESEDER are used for wood-aluminum windows.
Glass is usually double, and it can be triple in all thicknesses, colors and karateristics.
It is possible to create all types of windows according to the number of wings and the way of opening (one-wing, two-wing, swivel-tilt, tilt-sliding, sliding-lift, with hidden hinges, etc.).
It is possible to make windows with wooden or AL shutter.
1. According to the number of wings and way of opening windows and balcony doors
- single wing
- double wing
- sliding tilting
- sliding lift - Hebe-Schiebetur
2. According to the type of material
- wood aluminum
3. According to cross section - wood
- 68x82 mm
- 78x82 mm
- 88x82 mm
4. According to cross section for wood aluminum
- 86x82 mm
- 96x82 mm
- 106x82 mm
5. According to the glass package
- double 4 + 16 + 4 mm
- triple 4 + 6 + 4 + 6 + 4 mm
- triple 4 + 16 + 4 + 16 + 4 mm